Blockchain & Crypto Recruitment – Executive Search
Blockchain technology is in its nascent stages. Crypto is all the hype and billions are poured into blockchain/crypto/fintech projects. This is a perfect recipe for the talent gap, when demand for experienced professionals by far exceeds the availability.
While a job posting provides your vacancy with a significant exposure within the relevant candidate pool of blockchain professionals, it does have one significant drawback by design. Its scope is (mostly) limited to the “active candidates” – those who do check job ads on the regular basis. A large portion of the candidate pool will never see your job ad. These are the “passive candidates”, who are currently occupied and are not actively seeking a career change. Usually, these are the best performers on the market.
Pro-actively tapping into the passive candidate pool is called executive or direct search. It is the most efficient recruitment technique for the mid, senior and executive level positions. This is how top companies hire mission critical experts and stay on the top.
We are one of the very few recruitment providers in this highly complex niche who actually understand what they are doing. Combining profound executive search experience with in-depth understanding of the blockchain & crypto space, we excel at helping startups, corporations and governments to bring the best people on the team.
Executive Search Process
Though each search assignment is unique, here is how a typical direct search process looks like:
- Define search priorities
- We discuss, analyze and define the unique tasks and challenges of the position
- We map the skill set, professional experience and personal traits required for the success at the job
- We create a tailor made job description, detailing the role, its responsibilities and core competencies
- Set search strategy
- We put together a target list of sectors and companies in relevant locations where we believe matching professionals could be found
- Identify and engage candidates
- We approach potential candidates to inform them about the opportunity and test their initial interest in the role
- We conduct thorough competency-based interviews with the candidates based on the skills and experience outlined in the job description.
- We verify professional and cultural fit and motivation.
- Based on the assessment we put together a short list of candidates, who are both qualified and interested in the role
- Present candidates to the client
- We coordinate interviews, streamlining communication and feedback for both sides
- We ensure efficient and timely hiring process, aligning your priorities and expectations with those of the candidate
- Complete the search
- We assist throughout contractual and package negotiations, helping you and the candidate to find common grounds
- We are at your service through-out the on boarding process, ensuring smooth start of cooperation
Looking to hire best blockchain/crypto talent? We will be glad to help. See contacts details below and click the button,
Follow us on Linkedin to get updates on the most exciting and exclusive jobs available in the blockchain & crypto space as well as the most relevant quality content