CEO – Insurtech Startup – SF Bay Area | New Zealand | Remote
Our client is an ambitious startup developing a unique innovative insurance solution for the growing blockchain token market. They are based in Auckland, New Zealand and SF Bay area.
On their behalf I am now looking for an experienced CEO to manage day-to-day operations of the company. The right candidate must be able to build and lead the company hands-on, from a startup into a billion-dollar corporation in a short time.
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring
- Significant experience in insurance/insuretech
- Experience in a senior executive management position
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Bay Area, California or
- Auckland, NZ or