Full Stack Engineers, .Net, C# – Top Crypto Exchange – Tokyo & Luxembourg
Our client is a well-known global cryptocurrency exchange licensed to operate in over 45 States; Europe and most Asian countries. They also lead and exceed in compliance, regulatory and security standards for exchanges.
If you’re a software developer, who is looking to pivot from traditional Financial Services to an exciting Blockchain and Crypto career, this is the perfect opportunity.
The ideal candidate is well versed in programming languages such as C#, C#.NET with a strong interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You should also thrive in a highly dynamic culture with a thirst for knowledge, innovation and calculated risk taking. And you’re a hacker at heart.
In your role as a Full Stack Software Developer,
• Test, enhance and maintain complex cross-border trading platforms
• Design and develop, back and front-end systems and client side virtual currency marketplace
• Ensure the stability and security of the exchange system
• Build POCs using Agile methodologies for continuous improvement of high transaction volume and large scale services.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years’ experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS
• Extensive technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack (server and client-side)
• Data Architecture, Design, Parallel and Asynchronous Programming
• Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence and Agile methodologies
• DevOps knowledge is a plus
• Strong interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other alt-coins.
Competitive salary (70-80k EUR), bonuses, visa and relocation expenses included.