Full Stack Software Developers – CryptoExchange – Luxembourg
Our client is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges globally and the first one to be regulated in Japan, the U.S. and Europe. They lead and exceed in compliance, regulatory and security standards for exchanges.
If you’re a software developer, who is looking to pivot from traditional Financial Services to an exciting blockchain and crypto career, this is the perfect opportunity. The ideal candidate is well versed in programming languages such as C#, C#.NET with a strong interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You thrive in a highly dynamic culture with a thirst for knowledge, innovation and calculated risk taking. And you’re a hacker at heart. In your role as a Full Stack Software Developer
- Test, enhance and maintain complex cross-border trading platforms
- Design and develop, back and front-end systems and client side virtual currency marketplace
- Ensure the stability and security of the exchange system
- Build POCs using Agile methodologies for continuous improvement of high transaction volume and large scale services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Extensive technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack (server and client-side)
- Data Architecture, Design, Parallel and Asynchronous Programming
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence and Agile methodologies
- DevOps knowledge is a plus
- Strong interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other alt-coins.
Location: Luxembourg. Visa sponsorship and relocation expenses are provided.
Compensation: 50,000 – 85,000 Eur, depending on the experience
Contact: In case of interest reach out with your CV to email@example.com or via Michael Shlayen Linkedin