PHP Developer, Tallinn, Estonia
Based in beautiful Tallinn, Estonia, our client’s elite team of developers is building the leading P2P payment platform and they need you! The platform is based on blockchain technologies, but no prior blockchain experience is required. Heavy duty back-end tanks and front-end ninjas skilled with PHP are encouraged to apply now.
- You have strong PHP and OOP skills.
- You have good knowledge of RDBMS databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDb).
- You have experience with frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Yii).
- You have experience with Git (workflow, branching etc.)
- You have general knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You have experience with high-load systems.
- You are comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are based or ready to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia.
- Experience with microservices is a plus.
- Experience with blockchain related technologies is a plus.
- Best salary in the industry.
- Great bonus according to your contribution to our team.
- Gourmet meals delivered to the office for all employees twice a day.
- Gym membership, supplements, fitness trainings and any other health-related activities are covered by the company.
- A city centre office with a spectacular view over Tallinn’s Old Town (one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Super-awesome company trips ( “summer days” in Ibiza or Company Xmas party in Lapland).
- An in-depth view into Bitcoin at its core. Work with the team leading the fintech revolution!
In case of interest, reach out for more info with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org