Senior Software Developer, Blockchain, NY
For them we are looking for strong C++ and .Net candidates who would like to work on multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger and Ethereum for internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate is well versed in programming languages, like C++ and .Net and is excited about disruptive changes taking place in Finance due to Blockchain innovation. You will be a part of a team within the company that is championing the adoption of Blockchain within the organization and in Finance as a whole.
You also thrive in a highly dynamic culture with a thirst for knowledge, innovation and calculated risk taking. You’re a hacker at heart.
In your role as a Senior Developer,
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new technologies and tools as they continue to evolve
- Contribute to hiring and shaping the team from the ground up
- Expertise in 1 or more of the following languages including .NET, C/C++, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process
- Attend to your administrative duties of daily scrums, back log grooming, and sprint planning session
- Mentor junior developers on best practices, new skills and helping to resolve technical challenges
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts
- 3- 5 yrs+ years of experience in software development
- In-depth experience with Java including JSP, JMS, JNDI, JSTL, Spring, Spring MVC, and JPA (Hibernate)
- Experience with one or more other languages such as .NET, NodeJS, Python, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL databases (Oracle and SQL Server are a plus)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud services is a definite plus
- Familiarity with using GIT or other version control software for source code management
- Familiar with Agile software development (Scrum is a plus)
- DevOps knowledge is a plus
Location: New York City
Salary: $150K – $165K + bonus
In case of interest, reach out for more info with your CV to email@example.com