You will be working in:
- a talented and pioneering engineering team in Melbourne’s CBD
- a team who is building out the future of the blockchain ecosystem in Australia.
- an agile environment and results driven team.
Qualifications (necessary skills and experience required):
- 3+ years DevOps engineer experience
- Experienced in Ruby on Rails (a GitHub account or equivalent to show some of your own work would be beneficial).
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Linux and PHP will be highly regarded.
- Passionate about being part of a bleeding edge technology company with BIG growth ambitions
- A basic understanding of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology and why it’s important
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Blockchain Global Limited
Blockchain Global, established as Bitcoin Group in 2014, has evolved to become a player in the blockchain industry. In particular, the Company has experience in the Bitcoin blockchain. This is demonstrated with the company conducting Bitcoin Mining itself and supporting the development of software applications related to the Bitcoin Blockchain. In addition to the mining activities, the company has established a consultancy business, Bit Technology, which advises on the utilisation of blockchain in the growing list of commercial applications. The company has also developed an incubation hub & fund, Bit Fund, which is predominately focused on aiding via consulting and growing companies that have a focus on commercialising blockchain technology in growing number of commercial areas.