As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and have some team members to help you execute on the strategy you develop. What will I be doing?
You will work directly with our CEO & COO taking full ownership of our branding, growth and market positioning. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth in a b2b, blockchain or fintech context.
Example work in this role:
● Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features.
You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences,
develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will
also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other
● Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and
consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will
promote the company as a key innovator and enterprise partner to the press and
public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website,
blog, and all social channels.
● Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of
the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional
stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive
leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers.
● Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships
with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety
of co-marketing efforts.
What skills do I need?
● Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for b2b,
blockchain or fintech, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline
events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging, etc.)
● You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals
and prioritize your work;
● Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics,
and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.