Our client’s mission is to amplify the work being done to create unstoppable and permissionless financial transactions on the blockchain, including trading, lending, and creation of synthetic assets. They believe that decentralized finance (DeFi) technology will be majorly disruptive to traditional finance with no signup process, no middlemen approvals, no middleman execution. DeFi is likely to become a trillion dollar sector. In joining , you’ll take part in transforming the way the financial infrastructure is developed, composed, and fortified.
Founded in 2021, it has been established as a privately funded R&D center to develop core protocols: governance and treasury management innovations to be used by DAOs. It will also build DeFi products, support ecosystem partners, incubate emerging DeFi projects, and support founders. Within two years they aim to recruit 100-200 people. Roles include: smart contract engineers, front end engineers, full stack engineers, dev ops, defi product managers, defi marketing and community managers, and various operations support roles.
It’s a remote-first company and will consider your application regardless of where you call home.
○ Build, lead and inspire a 5-15 person full-stack HR team including:
○ Recruitment and selection
○ HR operations setup and administration
○ Performance management
○ Compensation and benefits
○ Learning and development
○ HR systems, payroll, employment contracts
○ Work with the Committee to build a world class blockchain team, with a culture of self-motivated independent work, workstream expertise, and innovation. The Committee will be composed of 5-6 Partners, specializing in different areas such as: engineering, architecture, products, marketing, front-end, hr, operations, incubation etc…
● 3+ years as HR Director or COO of a 30+ person tech development organization or tech startups.
● Managed a full-stack HR team of at least 6 people.
● Experience with managing large remote work and various business units.
● Startup culture: highly independent, prepared to build the organization from zero (people,
process, systems), assist in many administrative and cross functional areas.
● English fluency
● Passion for blockchain
NICE TO HAVES
● Strong interest in joining the crypto industry, and can describe the basics of why Crypto and Defi
● From a blockchain development organization.
● Understanding of tech development (frameworks, systems, team structures).