Our client is on a mission to make the world of finance more accessible, engaging and useful. We are a Fintech company with a difference, using innovative technology to develop the most easy-to-use and transparent financial trading platform on the market.
We’re currently looking for a Java/Blockchain Developer to join the team.
What you will do:
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems
- Research, design, develop, and test Blockchain technologies
- Integrate various blockchains solution and currencies into our exchange wallet system
- Implement of security and data protection systems
- Design and implement low-latency, high-available, and performant services
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Key requirements to join our team:
- Strong middle or early senior with years of back-end, server-side software development (Java & Spring, other server-side languages like Golang, Node.JS, C#, C++ is ok in case of deep understanding about blockchain fundamentals – consensus protocols, smart contracts, digital signatures, large-scale distributed systems).
- The ability to very quickly learn new technologies
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong interest to work with cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Passion for innovation and for working in startup
- Practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Polkadot and Cosmos blockchain is a very high plus
- Familiarity with basic cryptography is a plus
- Ability to handle the DevOps side of production services using tools like Docker is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work if desired
- Investment in career growth and training
- Performance review every 6 months
- Bonuses for reaching individual/team goals
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- A nice and friendly team.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years.