Are you a crypto native? Do you create your own profitable strategies?
About the company
Our client has been able to capitalize off both the growth and decline in the cryptocurrency market due to their portfolio of proprietary strategies. They invest using both algorithmic and discretionary trading. This combination allows them to take the best of both worlds.
On the algorithmic side, they have developed an automated trading platform to quickly optimize and deploy new strategies. On the discretionary side, they have an incredible wealth of knowledge and experience trading cryptocurrencies.
The mission goes beyond trading- they have earmarked a portion of profits to help support disadvantaged communities and projects.
About the job
We are looking for a talented quant, or strategy developer, to become a key member of a specialised team focused on the creation and implementation of automated trading strategies and algorithms. The ideal candidate is an experienced algorithm developer with a proven track record of profitable strategies.
Strategies should be based on technical analysis. We are specifically looking to create momentum, range bound, and market neutral strategies. We are not looking to pursue arbitrage strategies, market making strategies, or (extremely) high frequency strategies.
The strategies should be designed for larger coins (by market cap) such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, with the aim to deliver attractive and sustainable returns while limiting risk. Your role will be to conceptualise, design, backtest, and optimise these strategies. Strategies should be fully automated with the ability to be manually or automatically tweaked/optimized overtime.
- Experience in algorithmic trading of cryptocurrencies
- Proven track record of successful strategies
- Experience with Pinescript, strong understanding of tradingview or other charting software.
- Strong grasp of technical analysis, understanding of most major indicators
- We are less interested in your education and more interested in your portfolio of algorithms and trading track record
- Experience with Python is a bonus
- Equanimous in terms of emotions
- Independent thinker
- Able to take feedback
- Able to deal with high-levels of uncertainty
So, why join?
- Ambitious team that puts a strong emphasis on creating an incredible culture and enriching work environment.
- Constant opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Challenging role with a lot of responsibility
- Enriching cross-pollination between team members
- Promotes input from all team members
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- International company and team
- Ability to work remote