Our Client is a top global crypto exchange and derivatives trading platform, founded in 2014.
The Client & Business Development team is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, the coverage and growth of Corporate and VIP clients, maintaining existing business relationships with our partners in the region, conducting competitive market analysis, and enhancement of brand recognition.
This role will be part of that global team, initially focusing on Chinese-speaking clients in APAC. On a regional level they will work closely with other teams to provide insight and feedback about products and features on the platform. They will also be responsible for providing comprehensive information and analysis to the Head of Business Development.
The position will also work with the Communications team to assist in managing our social media channels covering the Chinese-speaking client base. This may include article publications, announcements and social media monitoring.
- Provide best-in-class coverage and support to our larger and Corporate clients; build deep relationships to increase loyalty
- Work our leads pipeline and identify new prospective clients with the goal of getting them onboarded and trading
- Assist with the client onboarding and trading experience
- Suggest tools, products, and strategies to help clients maximize their trading potential
- Share client feedback with product and engineering teams and write specific proposals for improvements
- Learn and understand thoroughly the trading platform and current and future product and service offerings, and how these will affect our client base
- Understand the value proposition and how to appeal to the wide variety of clients we service
- Regularly report on client issues, recommendations, criticism, and trading activity; follow up regularly
- Suggest and implement process changes to enhance team efficiency and coverage quality
- Take ownership of our Corporate product offering including website, content, marketing, etc.
- Represent at relevant industry conferences to stay on top of industry developments, enhance our image, build connections and solidify existing relationships
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of industry-related developments
Skills and Experience
- Four or more years experience engaging with clients in the financial services industry with strong knowledge in the electronic trading and market making spaces
- Experience communicating in a professional manner and assisting with high-value clients
- Strong strategic thinking and client-facing communication and interpersonal skills
- Trading experience with Bitcoin or other asset classes
- Strong understanding of digital currencies and passionate about the space
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work well under pressure, thrive working under limited direction, and a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership
- Must be comfortable with networking
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Candidates with financial services experience are strongly preferred