Our client is the global blockchain company behind one of the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Smart Contract Developer to design/build secure and reliable dApps on blockchain.
This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location and timezone.
NOTE: we also have other positions in the Blockchain team: for Cryptography and Blockchain performance experts – feel free to check our job board and apply (or highlight this in your application to this role).
- Design/implement secure and reliable apps in Solidity
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Research multiple dapp protocols, provide advanced vision about the industry
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Smart Contract Developer
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding about Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. like Gnosis, TheGraph
- • Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- • Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation
- • Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- • Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- • Competitive salary
- • Flexible working hours