Blockchain Developer (s) – Seattle / Vietnam / Remote
Our client is a fast growing FinTech (Cryptocurrency, Digital Assets, Stablecoins) company from Seattle founded in April 2018 by a team of former bankers and Amazon software engineers and backed by millions in venture capital from major investors. The startup has recently opened a new office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
On their behalf we are no looking for Blockchain Developers to join the team.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE A GOOD FIT?
● You are a detail oriented strategic thinker with the ability to proactively create and consistently execute to solve problems, build processes, and test for edge cases
● You enjoy challenges and solving new problems working collaboratively with team members
● You work well with people from all kinds of backgrounds and levels
● You are a lifelong learner and enjoy picking up new skills quickly
● You gain fulfillment from mentoring and growing others on the team
● You can not only code, but also communicate your ideas clearly both verbally and in written form
● You have interest in finance, economics, or trading – how business and money works
● You’re excited to be at the helm of growing a business in technology
● At least 3 years experience in development across the stack
● At least 1 year experience in blockchain development
● Have worked on at least 2 large projects with multiple workstreams, covering a sizeable period of time, a team with multiple members and dependencies, at least one of which is related to blockchain
● Excellent computer science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
● Proficient in software engineering (processes, design patterns, testing, etc…)
● Excellent computer security knowledge
● Familiarity with blockchain technology and applications
● Proficient in speaking and writing English
● Familiarity with Solidity and TypeScript
● Ability to pick up new skills quickly
● Experience with Ethereum and other smart contract platforms
● A broad technical understanding of blockchain
● An intuitive understanding of incentive systems (game theory)
● Experience developing and deploying applications in production for both consumer and enterprise customers
Get in touch with us directly to discuss – Michael Shlayen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Linkedin Group dedicated to connecting top professionals & employers in Blockchain & Crypto.