Performance Marketer – Top Crypto Exchange – Luxembourg
Are you an experienced data-focused marketer who is looking to make a difference in a disruptive startup?
Our client is a well known global cryptocurrency exchange licensed to operate in over the US; Europe and most Asian countries. They also lead and exceed in compliance, regulatory and security standards for exchanges.On their behalf we are looking for a Performance Marketer tasked with finding innovative and creative new ways to reach and acquire new users for their cryptocurrency exchange. You’ll also be responsible for other marketing related tasks on an ad-hoc basis, to help fulfill their wider marketing and growth goals.
The ideal candidate has experience of managing large digital marketing budgets and in utilizing these on a pure performance basis to reach desired CPA, CPI and new user KPIs. Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and attention to detail and data analysis are key components in ensuring campaign efficiency.
As the team’s Performance Marketer,
- Planning and executing user acquisition campaigns across main digital formats (display, native, search)
- Pre-launch measurement planning, performance analysis and overview reporting to senior management
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks which you will utilise in continuous refinement and enhancement of campaign performance towards goals
- Manage relationships with various marketing channels and key contacts to stay ahead of the competition
- Work with the HQ to study the marketability of new products and craft marketing strategies for the European market
- At least 3 years of operational experience in performance marketing for large consumer acquisition campaigns across all key digital channels
- Hands on experience of managing, optimising and creating marketing campaigns
- In depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Native, display and Mobile channels
- The ability to work well autonomously and continuously strive to optimise towards given KPIs
- Experience with excel, reporting tools, Google Analytics and in analysing data, with a particular focus on funnels, CPA and LTV
- Adwords certification or IAB/similar certificates for digital marketing a plus
Follow us on Linkedin to get updates on the most exciting and exclusive jobs available in the blockchain & crypto space as well as the most relevant quality content