At JAAK we’re connecting media companies and creators using technology to reduce the friction of moving payments and data around a global, but fragmented industry.
We’re looking for someone to join the core of the JAAK team and assume responsibility for the design and build of our architecture.
– Take ownership of the technical infrastructure component of JAAK and META.
– Plan the build delivery and oversee implementation.
– Liaise with Product team and Engineering.
– Team management is a bonus but this role will be hands-on (coding and building).
– Construct a distributed, global structured data space for the storage and retrieval of media assets and metadata.
– Design and implement a distributed data storage architecture for both a public and permissioned blockchain solution.
– Familiarity with distributed storage and content delivery technologies
– Experience using and understanding blockchain/distributed ledger technology
– Background in knowledge representation, formal logic, machine learning, AI and statistics are a big plus
– Data processing pipelines (hadoop, mahout)
– JSON, JSON-LD, RDF
– Evidence designing complex systems and seeing it through to product delivery is a must
– Creativity and vision in the blockchain space are crucial.
– Ability to present ideas clearly.
Location and Travel
– Permanent. London.
– Starting Immediately.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
At JAAK we're connecting media companies and creators using decentralised technology (Ethereum, Smart Contracts, Swarm, etc.) to reduce the friction of moving payments and data around a global, but fragmented industry.