Do you like automation? Do you know Linux like the back of your hand? Do you want to work together with some of the smartest people in the world on creating the Web 3.0 infrastructure? Are you excited about joining a startup? If yes, then let’s have a chat.
We are looking for an absolute legend whose mastery of Github, Travis, coveralls and continuous integration is second to none. We run on caffeine, move quick and release very frequently. Failures in our build system cannot be tolerated – WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!
– Experience in setting up and running CI platforms (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis)
– Exceptional knowledge of Linux, including virtualisation and security aspects
– Experience with Docker products
– Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant)
– Knowledge of at least one programming language
– Understanding of what a blockchain is, would be a plus
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Parity Technologies
Parity Technologies' mission is to enable businesses and organisations to capitalise on blockchain technology and benefit from the new opportunities it presents. We develop cutting-edge software solutions for enterprises and industries to unlock the full value of decentralised technology. We believe that decentralised technology has the power to fundamentally change and enhance the systems used by businesses, consumers, and governments every day.