Factom needs a DevOps Engineer who can build high volume, high performance, and highly available SaaS solutions for our rapidly expanding operations. Success looks like improved deployment process & times and efficient use of development resources. Our engineering team has to rapidly execute development without the concern of configuring and deploying environments, and this is where you come in. You’ll need to get up to speed on our current production infrastructure and then take ownership of our code deployment system and administrative processes. To apply, please send your resume along with a brief explanation of why you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience supporting mission critical production applications
- Experience with building, deploying and scaling out SaaS/Cloud applications on Amazon Web Services using the various services provided by AWS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/Helm
- Experience with orchestration through one of the following: Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with continuous integration, log collection, and analysis, version control systems like GitHub – ELK Stack is a plus
- Experience with maintaining applications in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Network security, Firewalls and DDOS mitigation
- Experience with application, performance and security monitoring and resolution – Prometheus/Grafana is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems and/or Blockchain is a plus
- Experience with Database Administration, schema design, query analysis, performance tuning, and optimization – Postgres/MySQL/Oracle
- Working knowledge of Python and/or GoLang
- Full time position with salary $80-$100k, depending on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to make the world a better place.
This position is based out of Austin, Texas.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
At Factom, we make the world’s systems honest. Honesty is good for business.
People and institutions today can solve hard problems and change the world for the better when they have a reliable framework to build on. Systems that are honest free up dead capital. This allows companies to grow and helps people to lift themselves out of poverty. We believe honest systems unlock everyone’s untapped potential.