What you will do:
• Lead the development of detailed project plans and resource management for all development work across the organization.
• Ensure the team is performing at the highest levels and that they have the tools and resources required to be successful.
• Create project and resource plans for workloads for all projects.
• Collaborate internally and externally during planning using a requirements-based approach.
• Manage individual and team project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Create and deliver appropriate documentation and communication for solutions developed.
• Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure evaluate effectiveness.
• B.S. or equivalent experience in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• 3+ years of DevOps, project coordination, or project management experience.
• 1+ years software development experience
• Startup or experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Expertise with agile development process and project management tools like Travis and GitHub.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
• Interest and ability to learn new technologies and approaches.
• Ability to build/manage high performing teams and build effective relationships with stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a tight feedback loop.
Nice to haves:
• PMP designation.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
We're simplifying complexity in the power industry. Power is everywhere and the industry is undergoing massive disruption. We're working with some of the largest power generators in Canada and will be expanding into the US next year. Help us accelerate the power revolution.