The successful applicant will be part of the front-end team at Lendingblock.
The front-end team is responsible for microservices serving both web applications as well as Restful APIs. The role does not require strong dev-ops skills, however knowledge of best practices in continuous integration and deployment is beneficial.
You will be working on
– Server-side web applications (node, python)
– Restful APIs – OpenApi specification (node, python)
– Client-side web applications (react/redux)
– Data Visualization (d3js)
– Database integration
– Test-driven development and continuous integration
For the right individual, the role will quickly evolve into a team lead position managing three to four server side and client side web developers.
– Degree/Master in computer science or engineering
– Minimum of 2 years of Industry experience in software development
– Python 3 (asyncio)
– Restful API (OpenAPI specification)
– Database – PostgreSQL – Mongo
– Asynchronous programming
– Best practice in TDD and CI
– Can work independently, and as part of a high performing team
– Good communication skills
– Curiosity, drive, enthusiasm, and willingness to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
– Opensource contributions
– Github/bitbucket projects
– React/Redux stack
– Interest in blockchain and cryptography
– Start-up experience
– Team leadership and management
– Cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP
– Rust & go languages
– Salary £50-90k depending on experience
– Performance bonus up to 100% payable in Lendingblock tokens
– Flexible working & unlimited holidays
– Pension scheme
– Office drinks & catered lunch once a week
– Latest MacBook pro & 4K monitor
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Our mission is to create the market and financial infrastructure for securities lending in crypto capital markets, enabling and encouraging the borrowing and lending of crypto assets. In conventional markets this is a multi billion dollar business which has no equivalent today in the blockchain economy.
At Lendingblock, we recognise that the willingness to step up and create something new can yield not only financial reward but a sense of excitement and satisfaction that is difficult to find in more established industries. We try to promote a culture that is in keeping with this ethos. We're united by the belief in what we're doing, teamwork, the value of innovation, and the boldness to have a go and develop something new and great.