We are looking for a talented, proactive and passionate intern for our Go-to-Market Team to drive market adoption of Circle in the Spanish market. You’ll support the Regional Lead by enhancing our partnership and acquisition-focused programs while being the champion of the customer to help us improve our overall product experience in the Spanish region.
As a Go-to-Market Intern, you will become an integral part of the Circle team and develop vital partnership, marketing and customer experience skills.
What you’ll work on
- Help us extend, shape, launch and enhance our campus ambassador program in Spain
- Seek and onboard communities of users, such as exchange students, campus societies and clubs or others, that would find Circle extremely useful
- Identify, source and implement local partnerships and field marketing activities to drive Circle’s adoption
- Conduct consumer and competitor research to drive insights on the Spanish market
- QA localized content and share customer feedback with product and UX teams
- Leverage and work with global marketing functions such as paid marketing, growth, brand, partnerships and global to drive the agenda of your region
- Act as the voice of the customer in providing feedback blockers and issues to the rest of the organisation (eg. CX, Risk, Compliance, Product)
Your core skills
- 1-2 years away from obtaining or have recently obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university in the last year. Ideally, your degree is in a field related to Business, Finance, Marketing and/or Economics
- Fluent in Spanish and English and demonstrated experience navigating Spanish market
- Strong ties with the student community through being involved with student sports clubs, societies, faculties, etc.
- Creative yet very pragmatic; you find new ways to market and develop partnerships for Circle and make things happen
- Positive, high energy, self-motivated & autonomous. You enjoy a challenge, thrive on variety, and like to have a good laugh
- Team player and a strong communicator, you can rally people behind a need
- Proven interest in startups, fintech, social networks, apps and/or tech.
- Prior internship or part-time work experience in any of these is a strong plus.
- Passionate for Circle and the impact it’s having on how money moves between people
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we’re backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Circle is a consumer finance company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money.
Circle is a disruptive, venture-backed fintech business working to revolutionize consumer finance with simple, free technology for storing and using money. Our product enables people worldwide to transfer money, easily and securely, free of charge, and in the same way we share content and media, express ourselves, and message our friends and family on mobile devices. We believe money should work the way media and messaging work on the Internet: free, global, safe, mobile, and delightful. With US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros support, and connection to the Bitcoin blockchain, we are transforming this vision into reality. Circle is backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, Baidu, CreditEase, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst.
We use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain (allowing us to offer this service for free). We also foster innovative approaches to risk, including our AI risk engine, which runs on cutting edge algorithms that continuously keep your money safe.