We are looking for a talented, proactive and passionate Marketing Associate to drive Circle’s consumer activities throughout Spain. Reporting Directly to the Regional Lead, Southern Europe, you’ll be responsible for supporting the growth of Circle’s user base across the region.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be the voice for the Spanish user base and be responsible for executing activities across a variety of channels such as PR, field marketing, partnerships, referral programs and paid marketing. You will have the freedom to test ideas and activities that will drive active user growth, no matter how crazy it sounds!
What you’ll work on
- Executing activities on the marketing calendar to drive acquisition, engagement and revenue across Spain
- Leverage global marketing functions such as paid marketing, growth, brand and partnerships to drive growth
- Source, implement and lead local partnerships and field marketing activities, such as scaling our student ambassador program
- Work with a local PR agency to raise Circle’s profile and adoption
- Localise content for the Spanish market
- Be the voice of the customer for the business and share feedback with our team including blockers and issues to the rest of the organisation (eg. CX, Risk, Compliance, Product)
What you’ll bring to Circle
- Passion for Circle and the impact it’s having on how money moves
- 1+ years experience working on a fast paced, scrappy & ROI driven marketing team
- Prior experience marketing to students or overseeing an ambassador program is ideal
- Love data and the insights it provides, you are at ease with dashboards and financial metrics
- Team player and strong communicator; you can rally people behind a need
- High energy, enjoy a challenge and thrive on variety
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working autonomously
- Proven ability to generate innovative ideas
- Superb oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish (other languages a plus)
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we’re backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Circle is a consumer finance company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money.
Circle is a disruptive, venture-backed fintech business working to revolutionize consumer finance with simple, free technology for storing and using money. Our product enables people worldwide to transfer money, easily and securely, free of charge, and in the same way we share content and media, express ourselves, and message our friends and family on mobile devices. We believe money should work the way media and messaging work on the Internet: free, global, safe, mobile, and delightful. With US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros support, and connection to the Bitcoin blockchain, we are transforming this vision into reality. Circle is backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, Baidu, CreditEase, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst.
We use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain (allowing us to offer this service for free). We also foster innovative approaches to risk, including our AI risk engine, which runs on cutting edge algorithms that continuously keep your money safe.