Pantera Capital, an investment firm focused on blockchain technology is seeking an Investor Relations & Operations Associate. Ideal candidate has operational and investor relations experience within an investment firm or fund administrator. Position will report to the Investor Relations Manager and assist with investor documentation, marketing, updating CRM database, calendaring and office management.
• Assume relationship responsibilities for existing investors
• Work closely with fund administrator to assure investor documentation is complete
• Managed salesforce database with pertinent information on existing and prospective investors
• Support investor meetings; managed investor relations calendar; must be able to take detailed notes, follow through on action items and requests.
• Member of the Investor Relations team. Assist in overseeing the production and maintenance of the firm’s publications and website
• Align marketing resources for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
• Plan and execute all client and firm events ranging from 10-200 people
• Prepare RFP responses for prospective institutional clients and manage answer database
• Lead key marketing projects and development of new marketing initiatives
• Coordinate investor newsletters and reports
• Prepare monthly new business reports for firm
• Support Principals responsible for business development in achieving new business targets
• Strong academic background
• Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Extensive knowledge of hedge fund strategies and analytical methodologies is advantageous
• Interest in the technology/blockchain space
• Must be a self-starter who has proven ability to cultivate relationships and help improve overall client relationship process/structure
• Attention to detail and concern for quantitative accuracy
• Excellent personnel and project management skills
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Pantera Capital
Founded in 2013 as the first U.S. Bitcoin investment firm, Pantera Capital is the leading blockchain investment firm and one of the largest institutional owners of bitcoins. Our mission is to act as the catalyst for widespread blockchain adoption and innovation.
Exclusively focused on investing in blockchain technologies, the Pantera team is experienced in both traditional finance and the emergent blockchain technology. Having strong relationships with some of the most promising entrepreneurs and other top investors in the space, Pantera is fulfilling its strategic investment philosophy by building a diversified portfolio and bringing industry-specific value-add resources to its portfolio companies.
Within the next several years, we envision blockchains and digital currencies having an established, responsibly managed, and regulated role in the global economy, soon after disintermediating a myriad of industries.