We are looking for someone to help establish GDAX as the premier source for market data, research, and analysis of these assets. In this role you will publish original content, delivering qualitative and quantitative content designed specifically for our institutional clients.
- Establish GDAX as the premier source for digital asset market data, research, and analysis
- Create products such as weekly market analyses, monthly research reports, and quarterly industry overviews
- Establish and grow a dedicated subscriber base
- 4+ years of experience in capital markets sell-side research, preferably at an investment bank, private equity firm, or hedge fund
- Experience covering the FX, commodity, rates, or global emerging markets
- Strong data analysis, strategic thinking, and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the digital asset market, such as bitcoin, litecoin, and ether
- Degree in math, economics, or engineering preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Coinbase is here to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world's largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading over $2.5 billion in 2016 alone.