What you’ll be doing as a Blockchain Software Engineer at SHOP Co-Op
• Participate in the architecture and full development cycle of a Retail blockchain platform.
• Architect, design, and develop features and backend components for e-commerce and distributed ledger applications; scale the architecture and codebase to support growth
• Various API design, development, and integration.
• Work with technical correspondences from partnering organizations (Microsoft, Fiat payment partners, eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento), technical partners, etc.); facilitate the integration of such third-party systems.
• Interface with product leadership and other functional teams and their leadership
What We Are Looking For
• Bachelors and/or Masters in computer science OR related field of study;
• 5+ years’ experience in software development
• Material experience with distributed ledger technologies not required, but will be favored.
• Someone that thrives in an open, fast-paced environment.
• Candidates should be able to learn and utilize new skills very quickly.
• Candidates that have contributed to large opensource project
You will help design the platform for a Retail Blockchain that aims to dethrone the largest incumbents in the Retail space. You need to be a top-notch engineering candidate, no exceptions.
This means joining a 5 person startup which is simultaneously decentralizing all of the consumer retail experiences and building a global consortium of brands.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The SHOP CO-OP, the first brand and shopper consortium, is a ethereum based blockchain protocol that supports the free exchange of data across the retail supply chain, spanning suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, shoppers and logistics providers; the network of parties that make, move, and sell products shoppers enjoy. With the SHOP CO-OP, external entities currently entrenched between supply chain participants will no longer be able to exploit their leverage over the ecosystem.