Our mission is to drive mainstream cryptocurrency adoption. As a software engineer at Purse, you will help build a platform accessible to hundreds of millions of users.
• Tackle and solve hard engineering and user experience problems in an elegant and seamless manner.
• Participate in all stages of development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support.
• Track record of shipping high quality projects
• Passion for cryptocurrencies
• Experience with API design and development
• Experience with unit and functional testing, debugging, and performance tuning
• Experience working in the blockchain / cryptocurrency sector
Our stack is built using a combination of Python, Django, Node.js, Go, PostgreSQL, Redis, and backbone.js. Prior experience with these exact languages/technologies is not required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.