DescriptionExodus is looking for a QA Leader who is passionate about testing and who will be responsible for software development of testing libraries, harnesses, test suite reliability and other technical maintenance across the Exodus Desktop, Mobile and project templates. You will grow our QA team from the ground up, working as an individual contributor and leader to future QA team members.
What You Will Do
- Maintain our existing test suites (unit, integration and Spectron) by making them run more efficiently and reliably
- Update our test libraries and harnesses to add new features to make writing new tests easier for Exodus developers
- Create template and example tests to increase coverage and that act as examples future tests can be added to
- Put major work into the Spectron test suite to increase reliability and speed so we can start relying on it
- Directly enable the Automation Engineer to accomplish their goal of adding many new test cases to the Spectron test suite
- As the team need grows, you will help hire, train and mentor new QA team members.
Your team will be responsible for developing automation frameworks that reduces the need for rote, manual regression testing:
- Pre-Merge: Maintain a small, core set of e2e tests that ensure basic wallet assumptions are met before any branch can be merged into master.
- Pre-Release: Maintain a more encompassing set of e2e tests responsible for regression assertions before the manual QA process begins before each release.
- When blocked, work with the team to fix technical issues.
Who You Are
- You have experience with unit, integration and browser automation testing
- Your experienced with cloud CI, docker and node.js based test setups
- You understand the testing tools we us: Tape, Jest, Sinon, Spectron
Characteristics We Look For, Straight from our own Team
- You take initiative. We all tend to wear different hats from time to time, so we encourage trying out new things.
- You're passionate. Exodus is not just a job, it’s a mission.
- You're empathetic. The ability to give and receive feedback with empathy is instrumental in individual growth and company growth.
- You’re focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who don’t wait around for direction.
What we Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.