WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on interesting and challenging front-end projects that include feature development, partner integrations and UI/UX refinement.
- Write well-tested, reusable and reliable code for use across Blockchain’s product line.
- Be a team player who shares knowledge, asks questions, and helps determine an efficient distribution of the team’s responsibilities.
- Make meaningful contributions to the codebase that will positively affect our users.
- Meet with team leaders to establish priorities and provide updates.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
- Stay current with new technologies and developments in the bitcoin wallet industry.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Proficient with a combination of HTML/CSS, ES6, git, npm, JS & AngularJS.
- An obsession with getting the little things right and quality
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Precise, proactive and respectful.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in New York (Soho).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Resume or your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stack Overflow.
- Your favorite GIF.
You must sign in to apply for this position.